At Ashhurst Engineering and Construction, we have a well-equipped, machining shop, where we can machine a wide range of items and all types of materials. Our qualified Maintenance & Diagnostic Engineers can machine castings to exact tolerances and manufacture components from materials including: alloy, stainless steel and aluminium.
- 2 Milling Machines
- Dividing Head
- 2m Lathe
- 5m Lathe
- 2 CNC Machining Centres
- Radial Arm Drill
- Variety of Tooling
- Complete in-house service reducing cost and time
- Reputation for quality and on-time delivery
- Qualified Fitter Turners with over 25 years experience
- ISO9001 Certified: 2008, which ensures quality systems and processes throughout the business.
- Rotary table for mounting components
- Digital readout displaying measurements to 100th mm
- Machines holes to any given pitch circle diameter (PCD)
- 2m and 5m Lathes - for precision cutting, polishing, knurling, thread cutting, machining of crankshafts, tapering, boring and oversize and length machining
CNC Machining Centre
We can work to your exact specifications from a standard schematic drawing, or design solutions to meet your requirements.
Click the following link to view the operation of our: CNC Machining Centre
Radial Arm Drill
- Drilling and tapping of large, full and blind holes into various thickness plates